55 créations Harry Potter pour les inconditionnels de Harry Potter
55 créations Harry Potter pour les inconditionnels de Harry Potter potter inconditionnels harry creations
What a great way to decorate your kitchen if you like entertaining and want your guests to feel at home! Country kitchen is made of shared memories. This type of kitchen does not have to be expensive and it does not require much work.
· Start with soil color paints, especially for the walls. Wipe to add other colors to your country kitchen like shades of pink, red, green and blue. Sprinkle in a little black and white with an ornament grain in your accent parts. Look for patterned wallpapers that carry a country print. Finish the room with massive prints.
· A natural wooden floor would really complete all country kitchens, but a good runner is laminate flooring. If you are on a budget and already have another type of flooring, braided carpets are great! Accent with the flagstone and tiles. Adding a theme of roosters or sunflowers gives a good national team. Align the back of your countertops with land accents that you can download at any flea market or garage sale.
· Look at good storage ideas like wooden cabinets or hutch. A wooden tray cabinet is a nice touch if you have the extra room. Wooden cabinets that have open glass doors are a great way to show your love for the country. On the cheap you can find some antique rustic baskets of different sizes which is a great way to store many smaller items. You may be surprised at how many really trendy things you can do from just a quick trip to the flea market.
· Furniture is key in a country kitchen and only certain things will work. It is best to choose from a basket or natural wood. Ideally you want something that looks worn out when you put it in a country kitchen, this can be done fairly easily and cheaply at used stores or flea markets. If you just want to stay with what you have done or buy some country style slip protection with a country print. Find a rocking chair or an old bench in a corner for an extra finish.
· Decorate with things you might already have, especially if you start looking at your wind. Look for old-fashioned bowls and odd ceramics. Old quilts are a big point and can really make any country kitchen complete. The big things about country kitchen are that the items do not have to match or even be perfect. The best things are things you have collected over the years.
· Land kitchen should be busy, especially on the walls. It is perfectly acceptable to hang family photos in wooden frames in your kitchen. Cover your windows in curtains that are lacy and made of a silky fabric. A fruit basket in the middle of the table will go a long way. Each country kitchen should have a bouquet of flowering flowers that is shown as part of the interior.
The country kitchen is a nice and very distinct style. It has a lot to offer with a little nicely added pizazz that can be done quite quickly.