Log Furniture Bear Theme – #bear #furniture #Log #Theme – #Bear #furniture
The master bedroom is the highlight of your house for you. It's your oasis to relax and pamper yourself. So why skimp on designing this space? Whether you want luxurious furnishings for your bedroom or something classic and simple, there are a lot of ideas for creating a functional and elegant bedroom. Let's take a look at some of the most enchanting bedrooms, decorate ideas from some of the leading interior design experts:
• Create a nautical décor - deep blue and white reminiscent of the seas provide an inspiring nautical interior design combination for the bedroom. Use this color combination for bedding, furniture, upholstery and even wallpaper. An inspired idea would be to use the combination in strips to the ceiling instead of in the wallpaper.
• Use artwork as a point of contact - colorful prints instead of the head will not only be used to add color splashes you are looking for the bedroom's neutral walls but also create a focal point for the interior. You can use the colors in the picture to coordinate and match accessories and luminaires throughout the room with a large panache.
• Cabana Style - Choose full length French style patio doors and windows in white for a Cabana style bedroom decor. A four-poster bed with an internet pantry will add genuine authentic feel to the interior. Keep the lines clean and simple for a classic look.
• Palace theme - create a royal bedroom with the right palace-inspired accents. Luxurious linens on a king-size bed with half-canopy in a rich fabric, lush upholstered headboard and cozy pillows with intricate detailing will create the desired effect. Use ornate curtains and carved furniture and subdued lighting with accented walls in a color such as pale gold or shiny beige to complete the look.
• Monotone - all white never comes out of fashion for the bedroom. Vitality's versatility and its ability to create a peaceful, calming yet modern interior design archive is what makes it so popular among leading designers from UAE interior design companies. Don't forget to use the rare colored accessories to break the monotonous, and discover the luxury of the interior of your white bedroom.
• Pressurized imagination - do you have an old printed sari you do not know where to use? Make bedding out of it. Use patterned wallpaper in muted shades to complement it. For furniture, keep the lines simple, and to compensate for the light patterns in sari, use a neutral color like white or cream. For floors, use a light shade and throw an eclectic printed rug.
• Go green - and we literally mean that. The green surface of the walls can be contrasted with stylish accents of white for bedding, upholstery and even the drapes. Use wood furniture to complete the look. Accents of both white and black work equally well with this type of interior system.
• The minimalist bedroom - this is for those who want to avoid the frills and keep their bedroom as a space for pure relaxation. Get a wooden bed with a design that focuses on keeping the lines straight and clean; instead of flowing curtains you choose blinds; Just place the most necessary furniture you want and there you have it. What you can get away with even in a minimalist interior design system is the use of colors. Be creative and choose patterned tiles for the floor, or paint the ceiling and voila, you will have a masterful minimalist bedroom design without any hassle at all.